Cardinal Health Digital Campaign Consultant in Kentucky
What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Campaign Consultant is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing & Ecommerce, this specific role will be a part of our Enterprise Digital Marketing team focused on supporting the Medical Services and Laboratory digital marketing campaigns. This position works with marketing, cross-functional business teams and outside vendors to develop and execute effective, relevant, and measurable email and digital marketing campaigns. They will also play a role in building awareness, nurturing qualified leads, and tracking campaign ROI. A positive, customer service oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive lead generation and revenue in support of business objectives.
- Plans, manages, and executes all digital campaigns including, email, SEO/SEM, social media, programmatic and native advertising.
- Identifies trends and insights through campaign KPIs to optimize spend and campaign performance.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides point of view (POVs) for adoption where appropriate based on business team’s priorities and objectives.
- Collaborates with internal cross functional teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
- Understand business objectives and recommend campaign and tactical approaches in the digital channel
- Work with all stakeholders to execute campaign work to support business objectives
- Project management and ability to manage vendor/agency relationship on a day-to-day basis for digital marketing tactics such as email, marketing automation, SEO/SEM, social media, programmatic, and display advertising
Execute and report on approved campaign tactics including, but not limited to:
Paid search and paid social accounts
- Emails and marketing automation platforms,
- Update content in CMS for website updates
- Pull reports and build dashboards in analytics tool
Use project management tools to document project work
Analyze campaign results and provide regular reporting and actionable recommendations for improved performance
- Proactively work with Site Operations teams to update templates, host content and landing pages and to ensure recommended web practices are followed.
- Produces various weekly or monthly reports that analyze and report on email marketing performance and effectiveness. Draws conclusions and develops recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in related field, preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of digital marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Sales Cloud is preferred.
- Proven experience executing email communications through a marketing automation platform is required.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and Amp script.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability.
- Analytically driven, with the ability to understand and report on email marketing metrics.
- Basic Photoshop and Dreamweaver experience preferred.
- Hands on experience with web content management systems required.
- Solid project management and inter-departmental coordination skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to adapt to change.
A Covid-19 vaccination or legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles, lead generation in B2B, audience segmentation, and various channels for digital marketing.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Works on complex projects of large scope.
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives.
- Completes work independently with general guidance on new projects.
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs