Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Manager, Missiles, Secret Clearance in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in King of Prussia PA .
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineering Manager managing engineers on our Ground Based Strategic Deterrent Program (GBSD) support equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing technical direction, planning, and staffing.
• Support management of Electronics Engineering resources for the program area
• Oversight and guidance of an Electronics Engineering team to include full Electronics Engineering life cycle processes, from architecture and requirements development through weapons system operations and integration, and their application to GBSD SE program.
This position requires an active Final Secret clearance , thus US Citizenship is required.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education
• Project Leadership/Management Experience throughout the engineering life cycle: scoping, sizing, cost estimation, planning, scheduling, staffing, tracking.
• Preparation for and participation in program design review process: System Requirements Review (SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), Test Readiness Review (TRR).
• Developing or demonstrated experience in development, integration and testing of digital and analog circuits.
• Active DoD Secret clearance.
• Prior experience managing a technical team (approximately 10 or more engineers).
• Experience in presentation, oral and written communication to facilitate effective and efficient interchanges employees, co-workers, leaders, and customers.
• Demonstrated understanding of Electrical or Electronics theories and principles.
• Demonstrated capability to work with other companies and cross-functional teams in a formative environment, as
evidenced by excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to organize, motivate, and lead
a group of diverse personnel that includes customers, partners, and suppliers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with strong coordination and multi-tasking skills required.
• Developing or demonstrated experience in detailed design, analysis and simulation of analog, digital and/or
• Developing or demonstrated experience in electrical worst case analysis (EWCA).
• Developing or demonstrated experience in Failure Analyses using fault tree, fishbone, cause and effect matrix, or equivalent.
• Proficiency in presentation and in written communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs