Lockheed Martin Mission Processing Software Engineering Asc Manager in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description: The Mission Processing Group within Mission Services, Systems & Solutions (MS3) Space is seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager with expertise in Software Development or Algorithm Development, in an AGILE Scrum environment.
This position is to provide functional management to a group of Individual Contributors for the Mission Processing Team, located in King of Prussia, PA.
In addition to Functional Management responsibilities, the candidate would also take on a Programmatic Leadership role, such as Release Train Engineer, Product Owner, Scrum Master, and/or Control Account Manager.
This position is a great opportunity for a passionate, energetic candidate to lead a growing team that solves truly challenging problems with new, advanced Mission Processing algorithms.
• Software or Systems Engineering skills, such as Software Architecture and Development, Requirements Design and Verification
• Experience in Python and C/C++ or demonstrated expertise in similar higher order languages
• Experience with Agile software development methodology
• Experience as a Functional Manager or Team Lead, including Staffing of Software Development teams
• Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
• Experience with Signal Processing and Algorithm
• Experience with Radar and/or SAR and/or EO systems
• Experience with GEOINT Systems
• Experience as a Release Train Engineer, Product Owner, and/or Scrum Master in an Agile SCRUM environment
• Experience with Control Account Management and Earned Value Management
• Experience with Proposals, Metrics, Basis of Estimates for costimg
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs