HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Rehab in Kissimmee, Florida
/Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors./ _ _
Osceola Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Inpatient Rehab team. The position will be Full-time on the Night shift and will have rotating weekend requirements.
- Accurately documents the administration of care in the patient record in a timely manner
- Consistently takes and accurately records vital signs, height, weight, and I&O in a timely manner and records all variations from normal and reports to RN/Charge RN/LPN. Provides patient’s personal hygiene needs, and assist patients with activities of daily living.
- Identifies and proactively communicates any changes in patient condition, results, behavior, observations, or complaints and reports to RN/Charge RN/LPN
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.
- Contributes to a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet healing environment.
- Communicates and interacts with patients, families, and others in a caring, empathic, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Within scope of practice, communicates clearly and provides explanation of care in a way that can be easily understood by patients and their families. Ensures patient’s family is informed of patient status as appropriate.
- Communicates effectively and works with physicians and/or other members of the interdisciplinary team in meeting patient needs.
- Participates in the discharge planning process for all assigned patients.
- Helps manage pain through communication with patient and RN/Charge RN/LPN. Immediately notifies RN/Charge RN/LPN if patient expresses or appears in pain.
- Performs duties in accordance with departmental policies and procedures, and recognized professional, quality, patient safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Experience: None
- Licensure: Certified Nursing Assistant in State of Florida
- Certification: Current BLS or BLS Instructor required on all clinical nursing units. CPI required for Behavioral Health.
Skills: Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC Skills.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Rehab
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-13849