HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Charge Intensive Care Unit in Kissimmee, Florida
Offering Up to $5000 Sign On Bonus!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of ourteam. Join us in our efforts to better our community! * * Poinciana Medical Centeris a four-story, 150,000 square foot hospital with 70 private beds and a 6 private bed ICU. Poinciana Medical Center provides a full range of acute care services including emergency services, diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services. The Emergency Department is approximately 14,500 square feet and consists of 31 treatment spaces, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad
*Charge RN - *under the direction of the Department Director and/or Nurse Manager, this position provides daily clinical and departmental leadership, oversight and operational control to nursing units under his/her area of responsibility. The Charge RN will be a strong patient advocate and customer service expert; promotes excellence by participating in the education, evaluations, and coaching plans a directed by department leadership..
Poinciana Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare which is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:·
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid family leave If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. **/ / *
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru AHA
- 3-5 years acute nursing experience in ICU preferred
- Previous charge experience preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Charge Intensive Care Unit
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Poinciana Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26450-15917