Bank of America Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor - Lake Oswego, OR in Lake Oswego, Oregon
Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor - Lake Oswego, OR
Lake Oswego, Oregon
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most – whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. As part of our commitment, we are looking for the next generation of Financial Advisors—those with a passion for growing a long term career and a drive to make our clients’ financial lives better.
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s Advisor Development Program and become a Financial Solutions Advisor in one of over 4,000 financial center locations nationwide. The Financial Center Financial Solutions Advisor role is a pivotal role for experienced advisors looking to grow in a world-class organization.
From day one, you will receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America . This program delivers hands-on practice, personalized coaching and classes that will help you become the advisor you want to be. The Academy also provides training beyond portfolios and investment strategies. You’ll learn to consider a client’s entire and complex financial picture, and then guide them with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives.
With demonstrated success, you have unlimited career growth and the opportunity to advance in many roles within Bank of America and Merrill. The Academy will support you along the way with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Get training and one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success. You’ll be enrolled in the Advisor Develop Program, part of The Academy, to develop as an advisor; the potential for growth is yours.
• Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice , deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence and recommend strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals and life priorities.
• Get smart on core banking and investment solutions and connect clients to all of the solutions we provide.
• Build your network. Starting at a financial center, you’ll interact with banking customers, small business owners and higher net worth clients alike. You’ll be able to leverage our relationships with one out of two households in the U.S. to help eventually grow your business.
• Build connections. Work in the center of the financial universe, tapping into a range of experts, from mortgage lenders to investment analysts.
• Continuously learn and grow , with on-going career development support and opportunities for advancement with Bank of America and Merrill.
• Achieve additional professional designations such as Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) or leverage approved tuition reimbursement to further your education.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor II, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• A strong referral network from across the business that will give you a leg-up on client acquisition.
• Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes.
• Leadership opportunities, from leading client and conference seminars to mentoring junior associates.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Currently holds Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66) licenses. If you do not currently hold the 66 but have either a 63 or 65, an offer can be extended with the condition that a passing score is received for the missing series within 60 days.
• Has at least one year experience in the investments industry, including investment training and in-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
• Has at least one year experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
• Builds and nurtures strong relationships.
• Collaborates effectively with others to get things done.
• Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Manages goals, navigates complexity, prioritizes tasks and executes in a fast-paced environment.
• Likes to learn, adapts to new information and seeks the right solutions for clients.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Is thorough and thoughtful in incorporating relevant regulatory due diligence into daily activities and long-term strategies for clients.
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• At least three years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Achieved additional professional designations such as Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC).
• Obtained your insurance licenses.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Manages People: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs