HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Food Services Worker PRN in Las Vegas, Nevada
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Food and Nutrition Services department. Submit your application today!
Our Food Service Worker teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
*Food and Nutrition Services Worker *
The Food and Nutrition Services Worker performs a variety of tasks that facilitate the provision of food services and nutrition support to patients, employees and visitors. These duties include:
- Performs routine duties related to preparation and serving of food.
- Prepares food for cooking by washing, peeling, shredding, slicing, and mixing various food items.
- Operates dishwasher or assists with washing/sterilizing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, pans, etc.
- Cleans kitchen work areas, collects and disposes of garbage.
- May assist with food stocking.
- Serves food in cafeteria for visitors and staff and in patients room following dietary, sanitary and safety guidelines.
- Clears patients' dirty trays and works in dish room when needed.
- Works on patient tray assembly line following menu directives for determining food items for each tray.
- Delivers food trays to patient areas.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Serving the community for nearly 60 years,Sunrise Hospital & Medical Centerboasts 690 beds and provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high quality, advanced healthcare services. Sunrise Hospital is the largest acute care facility in Nevada. Sharing the same campus as Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Nevada’s largest most comprehensive children’s hospital. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center has been selected the Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years and earned the American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*EDUCATION: * * High school diploma or GED preferred
EXPERIENCE: * Six months' food service preferred * 1 year experience in hospital food service preferred
LICENSURE: * Valid NV food handler's card
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Food Services Worker PRN
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01541-21603