HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Mother Baby PRN Seas in Lewisville, Texas
_Work Schedule:_ PRN Seasonal
8/1/21 to 3/26/22
$ 58 per hour and $ 2000 completion bonus
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community. As a Magnet® recognized facility, license for 186 beds, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators.
Through our many well established professional practice councils and shared leadership model, Medical City Lewisville is committed to listening to our nursing voice; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
We take /pride/ in being able to support our Nurses through: ·Career enhancement reward systems ·Tuition reimbursement to advance nursing education ·Assistance with obtaining professional nursing certifications ·Professional Nursing library and relaxation room
Come join a team where Nurses say:
/“It’s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations.”/
_Position Summary & Responsibilities:_
TheRN – Mother Baby Registered Nurse Under general supervision the Staff RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Medical City Lewisville. In collaboration with patient, patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN is responsible for assessing the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVN’s and non-licensed nursing staff. The RN is responsible for providing care consistent with the Nursing Department’s policies, procedures and standards of practice.
Minimum Position Requirements: * * 1. *Licensure/Certification/Registration: * 1. TX RN license or RN Compact State License 2. BLS certification from approved HCA vendor 3. NRP certification within 3 months of hire 4. All required certification must be maintained current as per certification guidelines
- Education:* *
- ADN required.
- BSN preferred. If hired into RN required position after September 2014 and no BSN, then BSN required within three years of facility date.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Mother Baby PRN Seas
Location: Texas-Lewisville-Medical City Lewisville
Requisition ID: 00950-154508