Lockheed Martin Computer Forensic Examiner in Linthicum, Maryland
Description: As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
Computer Forensic Examiner
Provides forensic examination support for the Department of Defense and supporting organizations. Conducts forensic examination processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices. Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken and develops forensic reports in support of criminal investigation and prosecution. Assists the customer in developing new and innovative forensic processes and procedures. Conducts peer reviews of other examiners' reporting and serves as a mentor for less experienced examiners. Provides expert witness testimony in both military and civilian courts in support of forensic examinations conducted by the examiner.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of digital media forensics
- Demonstrated experience in mobile device data extraction and analysis (CELLEX).
- In-depth experience with file system forensics
- In-depth understanding of operating system concepts
- In-depth experience with registry analysis
- In-depth experience with Internet history analysis
- Understanding of steganography and encryption detection and analysis
- Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
- In-depth experience with timeline analysis
- Experience with forensic media imaging
- In-depth experience with email analysis
- In-depth experience with signature and hash analysis
- Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, and Xways.
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
- Ability to acquire and maintain a TS clearance
- Industry standard certification(s) such as: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, IACIS, GIAC, DoD
- Forensic tool and script development
- Programming experience
- Law enforcement investigation experience and understanding of and seizure
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs