Northrop Grumman Principal Pricing Analyst in Linthicum, Maryland
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Principal Pricing Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This business unit is based in Linthicum, MD, however, teleworking will be considered for an experienced candidate. Come join our team! You will be a key contributor and empowered to make a difference!
• Early strategic engagement to ensure greater alignment on strategy in the capture and proposal process
• Facilitate pricing strategy meetings with the capture and proposal teams
• Understanding and ensure that customer requirements are met through solicitations and other Requests
• Developing realistic cost proposal schedules that meets requirements and deadlines
• Developing the WBS, the CLIN/subCLIN pricing structure, and the proposal OBS
• Generating estimating instructions for internal technical organizations that are resource estimators; and facilitate/lead cost proposal kick-off events
• Generating/analyze detailed pricing using the estimates, pricing model, and proposal structure, in alignment with the pricing strategy; and facilitating pricing strategy reviews/discussions
• Developing and preparing cost volumes in accordance with solicitation requirements
• Supporting risk and opportunity assessment and quantification, and generating results of risk analyses to support bid or commitment decisions.
• Support post submittal activities including but not limited to customer evaluation/ fact-finding, negotiations, and DCAA/DCMA audits.
• Thoroughly review proposal pricing of other analysts to assure compliance and quality
• Mentor and train junior pricing and estimating professionals on the team in support of company goals and objectives.
• Candidate's minimum education/experience qualifications: BS/BA degree with 6+ years of pricing experience or master with 4+ years, or equivalent experience. In-depth understanding of procurement policies, procedures and regulations are essential.
• Ability to work well in a team environments is required. Candidate must have strong organizational skills, as well as very good oral and written communications. Ability to work with minimal supervision and apply sound judgement to problem solving required.
• Must able to obtain a Secret Clearance or higher
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Knowledge of Pro-Pricer desired
• Able to work independently in a dynamic environment
• Detailed oriented, conscientious individual
• Leader with good excel skills, pivot tables and PowerPoint preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of management
• MBA and experience in SAP is highly desirable
• Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Contracts And Pricing
- Northrop Grumman Jobs