Lockheed Martin Digital Skills CAM in Littleton, Colorado
Description: At the dawn of a new space age, Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing team is on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll build a better tomorrow with you.
Going to space is just the beginning. It’s what you do when you get there that matters! Lockheed Martin Space builds the satellites and spacecraft that do amazing things in space for our government and commercial customers: connecting people, advancing discovery, and protecting what matters most. Our satellites give earlier warning of severe weather, connect troops on the battlefield, and deliver GPS directions to a billion people worldwide. As we look to the future, we’re driving innovations to help our customers do even more in orbit. That’s why we’re crafting smarter satellites that operate like smartphones in the sky, with apps that can be updated in orbit so they can adapt as mission needs on the ground change. s that mission evolves, we’ll be ready. Will you? Come, join our Project Engineering team in the dynamic world Space. Here, we are driven by innovation and integrity. By applying the highest standards of business ethics and a forward-thinking mindset, we believe everything is within our reach.
As a Project Engineer in Littleton, CO, you will perform Program Management and Control Account Manager (CAM) duties for assigned control accounts within the Business Transformation Digital Skills Team. This will include leading, planning, budgeting, and managing the cost/schedule performance for each assigned Cost Center on all Digital Skills products.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Manage control account performance, elevate concerns/issues to program management, including other impacted CAMs
• Work with partnering organizations to ensure all processes are appropriately followed and implemented to ensure smooth product flow throughout the life-cycle
• Identify control account performance, elevate concerns and issues to the CAM, including other impacted CAMs.
• Establish relationships and partner with organizations (E&T, Ops, etc.) to ensure all processes are appropriately followed/implemented to ensure smooth product flow throughout the life-cycle.
• Identify risks and opportunities to the Risk & Opportunity Control Board and implement
approved mitigation plans
• Conduct closed loop corrective action to include thorough variance analysis, monitoring of cost/schedule mitigation activities, and corrective action adjustment as necessary
• Complete all Earned Value Management (EVM) assigned duties to include work authorization requests, estimate at complete review, schedule status, variance reporting, and comprehensive estimates at complete
• Knowledge of program life-cycle
• Previous CAM or project lead experience
• Risk and Opportunity Management experience
• Demonstrated experience in driving complex issues or problems to successful closure
• Desire to enhance Program Management skills including communication, the ability to deal with unforeseen challenges, and building strong relationships
• Strong problem solving, root cause, corrective action, and closure skills
• Lead discussions and determine resolutions to problems
• Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively
• Accept responsibility, accountability and exercise authority to ensure cost and schedule
• Demonstrated experience in complex issues or problems to successful closure
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs