Lockheed Martin Material Design & Process (MDP) Improvement Project Lead in Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Lockheed Martin Space has embarked on a transformational journey – destination the future. Digital transformation is Lockheed Martin’s path to the future with its interconnected environment where data becomes information and information drives decisions that create value across the entire lifecycle. To help us along this journey, Space is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Workstream Lead. We’re looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm to enable and deliver on the Space Business Transformation!
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing project management for a team responsible for re-engineering and re-architecting the Lockheed Martin Space Material Delivery and Process workstream. The candidate will lead the project using an agile methodology and provide input into JIRA. They will coordinate expectations for the deliverable requirements for the Workstream Software Development and process re-engineering and provide status to the Workstream Transformation Program Manager on a regular basis.
- Experience in operations or logistics coordination
- Experience leading a multi-functional team with proven ability to manage and control schedule/scope/cost on a challenging program
- Experienced leader in project management
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication, integration and organizational skills for interaction with peers, external personnel, and all levels of leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong presentation skills and capable of briefing audiences large or small of varying technical knowledge
- Experience in upgrading outdated systems and processes
- Experience with leading a process improvement initiative with focus on coordination of Material delivery and process
- Experience with Systems Engineering life cycle process and tools
- Experience with program lifecycle execution from concept phase through end-of-life phase
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment
- Proven ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members, customers, and leadership
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs