Lockheed Martin Systems / Performance Analysis Systems Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think creatively, exceed their own expectations and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a passion to be part of a team developing and delivering a new system on a national security program? The SPP program is looking to build a core team of highly motivated engineers excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a rare opportunity for you to help meet the challenges in developing and delivering an important, exciting technology for our nation.
Lockheed Martin is looking for a Systems/Performance Analysis Systems Engineer, Senior to help establish the technical solution for one of our country's most vital and complex Space Systems. You will work closely with a team of top technical talent from across the program to provide the best, integrated solution that meets overall performance, cost and schedule needs.
As a Systems/Performance Analysis Systems Engineer, Senior , you will:
• Develop Simulations and Models to accurately predict the behavior of the space-based system
• Integrate lower level (e.g. subsystem) models and results of into the system model to allow for a comprehensive and integrated perspective of system performance
• Utilize Simulations, Models and Performance Budgets to conduct trades and allocate requirements across the program technical domains to arrive at an optimized solution
• Analyze, evaluate, and optimize system performance across all segments of the program
• Use your excellent communication skills to work across the Lockheed Martin organization and customer/user community to ensure consensus and understanding of system performance and trades
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree in engineering or closely related discipline
• Demonstrated experience developing and utilizing system models for space based systems, and real world system performance
• Experience using systems models or simulations to perform System Trade studies and Performance Predictions
• Strong team collaboration, communication and presentation skills
• Active Top Secret security clearance
• Systems engineering experience on classified programs
• Proficiency in the following engineering tools: MATLAB, Model Center, SysML/Cameo Magic Draw, DOORS
• Space vehicle system design and test experience
• Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, synergetic team environment
• Experience integrating analysis tools
• Demonstrated behaviors of a systems thinker; selects and applies appropriate systems thinking skills to solve very complex problems and implement constructive change
• Ability to build strong relationships with program internal and external customers, lead multi-functional teams and build consensus among peers
• Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering, INCOSE Certification, or relevant Graduate Certificate
• Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with poly, and additional candidate screening will apply
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs