Lockheed Martin Information Systems Analyst Windows in Liverpool, New York
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they
are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology
innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people
works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has
employees based in all 50 states and more than 570
facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the
Lockheed Martin Rotary Missions Systems division located at the Syracuse, NY facility. The primary responsibility of the Information Systems Analyst is to perform IT support for the Lockheed Martin managed areas. This IT professional will ensure that the Lockheed Martin IT systems are managed, controlled, and compliant. This includes upgrades, operations and maintenance, hardware and software installations, domain accounts, password issues and service request in the support of all IT equipment onsite.
The Information Systems Analyst assists users with resolving technical issues with applications, connectivity and other IT related issues. The Information Systems Analyst will assist with Information Assurance, performing environmental vulnerability scans, remediation of vulnerabilities and system hardening. The selected candidate will ensure that all Lockheed Martin assets and software are properly accounted for, managed, and controlled. This is a non-telecommuting position. U.S. Citizenship required for this facility.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Ability to Obtain Security+ Certification or CISSP (within
6 months of Hire)
• 3+ years experience with Windows Operating Systems (i.e. Windows 10, Windows 2016, Windows 2019, etc.)
• Experience with Operating Systems life cycle
management and configuration management (i.e.,
Installation/Upgrades, System Imaging, Account
Management, Print Services, Domain Services, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Experience supporting daily incident response (i.e.,
• Experience performing vulnerability remediation and
security management (i.e. system hardening, log
management, antivirus management, security
certificate installs and renewals)
• Ability to lift 30 lbs.
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Current Security + or Linux certification
• Knowledge of Virtualization (i.e. VMware, Horizon, vSphere,
vCenter, vCloud, vRealize, NSX, vSAN or VXRail)
• Knowledge of Linux Server and Desktop Operating
Systems (i.e. RH 7.x, RH 8.x, Ubuntu, etc.)
• Knowledge of Network Protocols (i.e., TCP/IP, DNS,
DHCP, LDAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Experience with McAfee tools
• Knowledge of Agile framework principles
• Experience performing Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS)
software installations and support.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs