HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager PRN in Lone Tree, Colorado
RN Utilization Review / Case Managment
*PRN / Flexible Hours *
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Our Case Management teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Social Worker III with us:
- You will be responsible and accountable for coordination of services through an interdisciplinary process which provides a clinical, financial, and psychosocial approach through the continuum of care
- You will perform concurrent clinical review to determine appropriateness of admission and continued need for care delivery in the acute care setting
- You will perform telephonic clinical reviews with claims insurance personnel to facilitate reimbursement for the delivery of patient care services
- You will assess the patient for discharge planning needs and referrals to the interdisciplinary team
- You will support collaboration and communication among the patient/family and entire health care team regarding the patient’s plan of care, continued needs post-discharge, and facilitates those services required
- You will participate in discharge planning which will begin at the time of (or prior to) admission, and be reassessed ongoing throughout the course of hospitalization
- You will identify quality and/or risk issues and report these to the appropriate individual/department
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- 2 year associates degree
- 4 year Bachelor Degree preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- 3-5 years Acute Care experience
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience in the acute care setting
- Case Management experience is highly preferred
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home.
With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: RN Case Manager PRN
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-105093