ManpowerGroup Valve Technician in Long Beach, California
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Valve Technician.
We are Looking for People Like YOU!
· Technical / Mechanical Background
· Ready to Learn, Work and Grow
· Team Players
Why Join Our Team
· Our leaders and managers take personal interest in each associate
· We offer the resources and training, so associates have what they need to develop their full potential
· You will work with collaborative, supportive and focused teams
· You will have a defined career path focused on financial growth and increased responsibility
· Must have great mechanical skills and willingness to learn new things
· Demonstrate basic math skills, ability to calculate quantities of product on hand
· Requires proper training in the use of machines for fabrication needs
· Operation of machinery for the use of cutting and drilling materials
· Ability to remain results-focused in a fast-paced customer service environment
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs