Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer Intern in Manassas, Virginia
Description: There are people who say some ideas are impossible, unattainable or unrealistic. Then there are those of us who work at Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems.
Opportunity for candidates pursuing a BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines interested in putting their skills to work as an Electrical Engineer Intern. Some entry level experience and passion in the power electronics design, and digital design. Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team oriented product development organization. Proficiency with the use of personal computers, including word processing and graphical applications is required.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits You Can Enjoy:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 4x10 schedule, which means every Friday off
- Work/life balance
- Lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Currently in pursuit of a BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Ability to work in integrated teams
- Knowledgeable of analog and/or digital circuit design
- Knowledgeable of component specs and selection
- Knowledgeable of design life cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2.5 GPA or higher (Cumulative or Major GPA)
ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECRET CLEARANCE
• Some military design experience is a plus
• Zuken E3 experience a plus
• Knowledgeable of Network equipment (Servers, switches, KVM, HDD, etc.)
• Knowledgeable of system cabling design
• Quick learner
• GPA REQUIREMENT: 2.5 OR HIGHER
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs