Lockheed Martin Quality Engineer Intern in Manassas, Virginia
Description: There are people who say some ideas are impossible, unattainable or unrealistic. Then there are those of us who work at Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems.
Quality Engineering Intern to support the Quality Department at the Lockheed Martin (RMS) site in Manassas, VA. Support the Quality Program Managers with Program specific tasks (drawing reviews, software QA reviews, defect trending and analysis, etc). Along with this, this role will help support the Product Quality team in floor audits, defect trending, work instruction/router reviews, and Production Process Verification preparation. Looking for an individual working on a Technical Degree who is driven and will take action to drive tasks to closure.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 4x10 schedule
- Work/life balance
- Plenty of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
- Mentorship opportunities
- Currently attending an accredited University working on a degree in an Engineering/Technical field
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong work ethic focused on finding ways to be more efficient
- GPA 2.5 or Aboive
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Data analytics experience (preferably Tableau)
- Industrial, Systems, or Mechanical Engineering focused degree
- Knowledge of creating or reviewing drawings (mechanical and/or electrical)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs