Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Sr. SME w/Clearance in Manassas, Virginia
Description: The Senior Staff Software Engineer will participate in developing software and cyber security solutions for real-time embedded systems on Surface Ship, Submarine and Surveillance programs.
Candidate will participate in all phases of software lifecycle to include: trade studies, requirements analysis, security assessment and hardening, security architecture and design, high level design, detailed design, development, and integration and test.
• Work closely with an integrated functional team to ensure adherence to requirements through operational deployment.
• Lead SWFTS (Submarine Warfare Federated Tactical Systems) community across all subsystems as well as other programs in cyber hardening, cyber research and development.
• Perform Risk Analysis and Assessment of tactical systems. Build and lead Cyber teams, and secure software and protocol development and application.
• Prepare and present at SWFTS Cyber IPT, Subsystem IPT's and other program reviews.
• Work with Cyber security engineers during development, integration and test phases as well as certification of programs. Requires excellent Software, OS, Network and Cyber Security skills.
• Support proposals for ASW programs, such as: ARCI, TIH, SQQ-89, ISIS, SWFTS, SEA1000, etc.
Demonstrated experience with security hardening, embedded and real-time software systems, troubleshooting tough problems with skills in the following areas:
Creating modular SW components/building blocks
SME Cyber Security, Security Risk Analysis and Assessment experience.
Verifiable experience with developing secure software, networks, firewalls, VPN and other security products and technologies Expert knowledge of the Linux OS, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers and Firmware.
Experience leading, coaching and effectively communicate.
Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Security Clearance
Creating testing tools for cyber security, development and integration
Agile / DevSecOps Experience
Virtualization and Containerization Technologies
One or more of the following:
Top Secret Security Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs