HCA, Hospital Corporation of America PACU Nurse in Marietta, Georgia
Do you have the career opportunities as a PACU Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Ambulatory Surgery Division, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Join our team as a Preoperative Nurse in our ambulatory surgery center. You will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the nursing care rendered preoperatively.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patient's care area adequately and ensure the necessary equipment and supplies are provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients post-operation and check vital signs and temperature
- You will exhibit proper techniques for insertion, maintenance, and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document a head to toe evaluation of your patient utilizing an approved scoring system
- Check dressings and the operative site and report any abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and their family
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
_Marietta Surgical Center 08630_is*proud to have a distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care inMarietta, Georgia serving the residents of Cobb County since 1984. We are a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center that specializes in outpatient surgical and diagnostic procedures. Our facility, located at 780 Canton Rd, Suite 100, accommodates six large surgical suites and four specialty procedure rooms. Performing 450 cases per month, our specialties include ophthalmology, ENT, neuro/spine, GYN, orthopedics, plastics, urology, podiatry, GI, Pain management, stereotactic breastand general surgery. We are a AAAHC facility for/HCA Healthcare/, who has been named one of the world’smost ethical companies*by Ethisphere since 2010.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PACU Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable
- ACLS required We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: PACU Nurse
Location: Georgia-Marietta-Marietta Surgical Center
Requisition ID: 08630-3112