Lockheed Martin Quality Analysts for Delivering Spare Assets to Customers (Level 3) in Marietta, Georgia
Description: Supports development of quality plans and procedures in accordance with customer requirements for both make and buy items. Ensures the conformance to company and regulatory standards. Initiates, reviews, analyzes and reports on quality-related data/metrics from production, service, supplier or process improvement activities and analyzes using statistical techniques. Interfaces as needed with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure process requirements are met. Supports the development of disposition and corrective actions for recurring product/process discrepancies for both make and buy items. Reviews completed assembly, process, test, mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical quality records to determine data accuracy, acceptability and completeness.
Manages the quality records control process to assure adequate accountability and traceability.
Develops and maintains governing procedures related to records control.
Supports product acceptance and delivery per established process.
Will become a SME to train future employees.
Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Marietta, GA Discover Marietta.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly the use of Excel and Power Point in the preparation of graphs, charts and presentations.
- Experience working as team gathering and analyzing data and to affect process flow and obtain desired goal.
- Limited knowledge/understanding of a basic logistic flow.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 5 years of professional experience. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with excellent writing and computer skills.
- Must have the ability to lead, multitask and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter, who has desire to learn contract language, as well as to read, interpret, and understand Contracts. Will learn Quality requirements, inventory management, financial, and product support activities.
- Candidate must possess skills to function comfortably in Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Knowledge of WAWF and EDA Government systems.
- Occasionally work under pressure in a high paced environment with customer.
- Items Analyst knowledge or experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs