Lockheed Martin Preventative Maintenance Lead in Marinette, Wisconsin
Description: The LCS Preventative Maintenance Lead will perform the following tasks:
Lead the reviews and enforcement Hull, Mechanical, Electrical and Mission Systems equipment care and protection standards to be utilized from equipment delivery across MMSC/LCS hulls in production through ships delivery.
- Enforce the Cold Weather Shipboard protection plan.
- Provide status to the Ships Management Team, Missions Systems Team, and preventative maintenance team, for accountability of care and protection standards.
- Manage the Preventative Maintenance Program in developing schedules to conduct preventative maintenance. Also includes conducting maintenance on HM&E and Mission Systems equipment.
- Provide deck plate support to the onsite LM Production Team as directed.
- Lead the Care and protection team in monitoring of HM&E and Mission Systems equipment.
- Provide the onsite LM Production Team documentation of Care and Protection Deficiencies.
- Provide Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Outlook reports to the LM Production Team, Onsite Management, and Senior Management.
This position requires the ability to obtain an Interim Secret clearance prior to start.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
We may not know what's going to change the world next, but chances are we're already working on it, and you can, too. As part of our culture of innovation, you’ll have outstanding benefits and amenities, an inclusive work environment, ongoing career development and support, rewards and recognition to honor your hard work, and more.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 401k (with generous matching)
- Paid time off with flexible work schedules
- Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
- Career development, career-growth, and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement
Whether you’re new to the area or just like being socially involved, we encourage everyone to explore among our many employee networks and employee resource groups we have on site. Whatever your interests, there’s likely a community at Lockheed Martin for networking, becoming familiar with the area and enjoying common activities with coworkers.
Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
We support our employees, so they can support our mission.
Detailed knowledge and ability to read and comprehend technical drawings to identify material needs.
Knowledge of systems implementation and integration, including planning, scheduling, and resolving dependencies.
Experience planning, coordinating, and executing complex projects, including all technical, schedule, and budget aspects.
Communication skills required for effective interface with management, ship constructor, vendors, and the customer on complex program and technical aspects and issues.
Analytical skills to effectively track, manage, and status multiple technical and construction items and issues.
Minimum of 5 years in relevant ship development/design, ship construction/repair, and/or marine service with progressively responsible experience.
Work overtime as required.
LCS Freedom Variant direct knowledge.
Experience with US Navy Preventative Maintenance
MS Suite Experience
MS Project Experience
Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
Experience working as a small group/team lead.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs