HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Medical/Surgical in McAllen, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as aRegistered Nurse (RN).
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
*Rio**Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX*
_Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical/Surgical_ Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH),an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient services.
What qualification you will need:
- Collects and analyzes data in order to identify expected outcomes for the medical/surgical patients
- Developing and prioritizes the plan of care to attain measurable goals
- Implements the interventions identified and evaluates the results, especially in relation to Medical/Surgical and chemo/bariatric patients (whichever applies).
- Identifies educational needs, implements and evaluates learning and documents patient/family education
- Demonstrates critical thought and judgment in the delivery of care related to medical/surgical patients
- Manages acute and chronic pain on all patients, but especially post procedure or surgical patients to assist in alleviating suffering and improving healing
- Delivers medications based upon continual assessment, safety and evaluation of patient response
- Evaluates and enhances own nursing practice in relation to professional nursing standards.
What qualifications you will need: * Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas. * Current licensure by the State of Texas * American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Medical/Surgical
Location: Texas-McAllen-Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00372-8188