Hilton Director Distribution Channels, All Inclusive & Las Vegas in McLean, Virginia
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing:
The Director, Distribution, All Inclusive & Las Vegas, has responsibility for delivering market-leading distribution innovation and performance across the All-Inclusive resort category and the Las Vegas market. This role will lead the pipeline of new distribution initiatives, including product, channels, and performance optimization. In addition, you will prioritize and execute critical projects, ensuring that all efforts support the strategic and commercial objectives and requirements of the department and the company.
This role requires a proactive leader who can manage complex relationships and manage execution to achieve defined business metrics. The Director should be experienced in third-party account management, project management, possess creative problem-solving skills, and have a passion for execution, innovation, and process improvement. The Director will be required to work and align cross-functionally, oversee the work of several groups and partners, serve as the third-party distribution channel subject matter expert, and lead on multiple distribution initiatives. Additionally, the Director is encouraged to evaluate and lead on the integration of new distribution channels and product opportunities important to all-inclusive resorts and the Las Vegas market and drive process and business efficiencies.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver strategic insight for distribution strategy and execution in the all-inclusive segment and Las Vegas markets to support Hilton’s channel contribution, channel mix, and market share goals.
- Lead distribution partner and vendor negotiations
- Drive improvements and innovative change in the implementation and channel activation process
- Consistently demonstrate the capacity and desire to understand the key drivers of all-inclusive commercial performance across all distribution functions and consider external factors.
- Develop and maintain a forward-looking view of performance and establish a process for understanding and communicating future distribution risk and opportunity
- Support hotel openings from a distribution perspective
- Offer strategic input and insight for the distribution landscape
- Work effectively in a matrix organization, build strong partnerships and internal relationships in the all-inclusive and resort/specialized channel space
- Successfully develop and add new distribution programs and oversee the successful launch of any new initiatives
- Provide direction on hotel-level and above-property pre-work requirements, including pre-conference calls covering distribution options and training process
- Partner with global account teams and direct project resources to establish clear deliverables to meet the objectives of each project
- Develop efficient integration design and project plans to direct distribution connectivity innovation
- A key partner for internal teams and external distributors to ensure integration requirements are understood and implemented on time
- Support distribution channel activation and operations initiatives by understanding key capability gaps and working on strategic plans to close those gaps.
- Develop and ensure delivery of project/channel key performance indicators in association with the broader all-inclusive enterprise initiatives Drive Distribution Optimization:
- Partner with the Category above-property Commercial teams in close collaboration with the respective functional leaders to ensure performance targets are met.
- Ensure relevant distribution initiatives are planned adequately and managed accurately through to delivery.
- Negotiate and implement Distribution partnership agreements to provide growing value to customers, business partners, and the overall organization.
- Demonstrate analytical skills to set direction and priority for both proactive and reactive situations.
- Ability to identify and exploit revenue and market share opportunities and readily deploy tactics to remedy challenges and take advantage of opportunities
What are we looking for:
We seek someone outstandingly passionate about process and is organized, with keen attention to detail, works well under time constraints, and can thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Expert knowledge of All-Inclusive resort and distribution channel space, opportunities, and commercial processes
- Experience leading a cross-functional organization, business, or department
- Dedication, passion, and in-depth knowledge of the lodging business or similar industry
- Strategic thinker while translating financial goals into operational plans
- Dynamic, innovative, and creative in finding business solutions
- Ability to navigate a constantly evolving business environment
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills; written & communication skills
- Strong eye for business – including expertise in All-Inclusive landscape, internal and external trends, and ability to adapt to changing condition/priorities to allow strong strategic and tactical execution
- A collaborative teammate who uses good judgment and can influence decision-makers with diplomacy
- A dynamic leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Eight (8 ) years of professional work experience in distribution, hospitality industry, cruise industry, or similar business
- Two (2 ) years of specialized experience in the All-Inclusive resorts’ category
- Travel up to 30%-40%
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4 ) years of specialized experience in the All-Inclusive Industry
- Three (3 ) years working with complex casino hotels and markets like Las Vegas
*This position will be Remote, except for within the state of Colorado.
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Director Distribution Channels, All Inclusive & Las Vegas
Requisition ID: COR0119N
- Hilton Jobs