Hilton Senior Manager, Learning in McLean, Virginia
Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager of Learning, you will coordinate with brand business partners and internal colleagues to identify learning needs, provide recommendations and solutions that align with Hilton’s learning strategy, and ensure the successful development and delivery of that strategy. You will lead learning curriculum and initiatives and be responsible for leading new learning projects in support of the All-Inclusive brands.
The Senior Manager Learning will be responsible for the strategic design and architecture of the learning curriculum for all-inclusive brands, including design, development, and curation of training content. You will ensure all learning content is aligned to business goals, is delivered in a consistent, efficient manner, and has measurable outcomes.
In addition, you will be a project liaison between vendors and brand partners. They will serve as the subject matter expert on learning design, delivery methods, and measurement learning programs. The main business partners are Global Brand Heads, Brand Personality, and Brand Performance Support teams.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of learning solutions.
- Work with colleagues and vendor partners to ensure instructional design and measurement of training/learning efficiency are aligned with business goals.
- Meet regularly with key partners and leadership to ensure a proactive method to progress on key strategic priorities and learning activity
- Coordinate logistics of training when required, such as delivery methods Instructor-Led or VILT/WebEx), venue sourcing and booking, providing learning materials, etc.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Perform vital learning program updates to learning material including, but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, pre-work guides, support documents, and participant guides.
- Collaborate with other members of the Global Learning and Talent Development team, as well as gauge innovative approaches to learning that are rooted in adult learning theory.
- Build partnerships with Senior Leaders, Learning and Development, training vendors, or others.
- Collaborate with business partners on learning needs and provide recommendations on learning strategies.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of learning and development experience
- Previous experience facilitating proactive and responsive learning solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word including the ability to understand/build/manipulate presentations, spreadsheets, and documents
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years of professional experience
- Four (4) years of supervisory experience
- Virtual Instructor Lead Learning Experience and Learning Production
- All-inclusive hotel or brand experience
- Bi-lingual Spanish
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Senior Manager, Learning
Requisition ID: COR0115H
- Hilton Jobs