HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) PRN in Miami, Florida
Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room Per Diem (PRN) FTE 0.001 Kendall Regional Medical Center Miami, FL * * _Facility Description:_
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical, women’s and children’s services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and the other at The Palms Town & Country.
Located in west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American Burn Association verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience a dynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionals for their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendly community?
_Job Summary:_ The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation and other healthcare members.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida o or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).•
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- 4 years/Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in Surgical Services OR Preferred.
- One year (1) year of Pediatric Nursing experience preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) PRN
Location: Florida-Miami-Kendall Regional Medical Center - Kendall
Requisition ID: 01356-13194