HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room in Miami, Florida
Registered Nurse Operating Room Full Time Evening Shift 1.0 FTE Kendall Regional Medical Center Miami, FL * * _Facility Description_ Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Historically HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence! * * _Benefits_ We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
_Job Summary_ Provides professional nursing care within the OR Surgery Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida o or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS/ or BCLS) and certification.
- 1-3 years Acute Care setting required
- 1-3 years of OR experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room
Location: Florida-Miami-Kendall Regional Medical Center - Kendall
Requisition ID: 01356-13495