Lockheed Martin HVAC /Reliability Maintenance Supervisor in Moorestown, New Jersey
Description: Job Description
The HVAC /Reliability Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of all repair, maintenance, planning / scheduling, and parts inventory for all HVAC infrastructure. The candidate will have demonstratable experience in planned and reactive operational activities as well as implementation through sustainment for industry wide reliability practices and programs. This individual will have direct oversight and responsibility for:
1) Providing technical support to HVAC technicians regarding operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and long-term reliability of plant equipment.
2) Implement timely completion of requirements in compliance with Company programs, objectives and within established cost parameters.
3) monitor work performed by vendors and/or subcontractors; determines adequacy of work relative to job specifications/scope, and recommends corrective actions as required.
4) Managing all environmental requirements and reporting directly related to the work performed under this scope
5) Support current improvement programs partnered with LM COE activities as well as implement and drive through sustainment any new initiatives as they relate to transformation to Reliability and Condition based maintenance.
Equipment Experience requirements:
The candidate will be fully experienced and familiar with supporting the following equipment:
• Commercial natural gas fired hydronic boilers, pumps, controls, and other ancillary equipment
• Chilled water HVAC systems, both constant volume and variable volume
• Variety of basic design types; RTU, AHU, CRAC systems and component parts
• Cooling towers, pumps, piping systems and related equipment.
• Demonstratable experience leading implementation and sustainment of vibration analysis, motor current analysis, oil analysis, condition-based lubrication practices, laser alignment, infrared thermography, ultrasound technology, remote vibration technologies.
• Operating within a CMM System environment
• Working knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS) architecture including networking fundamentals
• Operational settings of industrial power and control systems; 480V/3P, 208V/3P, 115V
• In depth ability to read / interpret and provide work instruction based on wiring schematics including HVAC equipment control drawings.
• Past leadership experience working with represented work force.
• Familiar with LOTO, NFPA 70E and other Environmental, Health and Safety practices and regulations.
• Experienced with Developing Critical spares lists and basic HVAC and refrigeration components and service parts.
• Working knowledge of industrial air compressor systems and ancillary equipment up to 200 HP/850 CFM.
• Must be able to obtain an interim Secret DoD Security Clearance prior to starting this position. Obtaining a Secret Clearance requires US Citizenship.
-In depth ability to read / interpret and provide work instruction based on wiring schematics including HVAC equipment control drawings.
-Strong knowledge of HVAC equipment and troubleshooting.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs