Lockheed Martin Lead RF/MMIC Design Engineer in Moorestown, New Jersey
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary And Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
We are seeking a proven leader with domain expertise in the area of RF/MMIC design to join our Integrated Circuits and Module team in Moorestown NJ. The candidate will be able to lead development, design, test, and release to production the advanced RF/MMIC solutions for aerospace, missile and radar applications. In this role, you will interact with project leadership throughout the entire product development cycle and will interface with customers, various engineering disciplines, vendors and suppliers. In our fast paced engineering R&D environment, the strong candidate will assist in the identification and development of new business opportunities via proposal generation, IRAD planning, development of technical baselines and customer presentations.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline.
- 12 years of working RFIC/MMIC design experience in some of these cutting edge technologies (GaAs, GaN, InP, Bulk CMOS, CMOS-SOI, or SiGe-CMOS)
- Broad design experience in a number of active and passive circuit types
- Proficiency in circuit simulation/layout/EM tools such as ADS, AWR, Cadence, Sonnet, HFSS, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of calibration and measurement techniques for characterizing RF/MMIC products
- Experience with the evaluation board design
- Familiarity with advanced packaging techniques including both electrical and thermal considerations
- Ability to perform RF front-end architecture development, system requirement derivation and decomposition to IC level
- Ability to develop proposals to win DoD-funded contracts, team with university and or government lab researchers, and collaborate with small and medium enterprise companies
- Strong people and technical leadership skills
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain DoD Secret Security clearance
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, or related RF/microwave/electromagnetic disciplines
- Previous DoD contractor or government agency experience
- Proven record of winning and executing contract R&D programs
- Experience with transistor modeling is a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs