Lockheed Martin Sr System, Integration & Test Engineer in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Martin employee. Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for analysis, design, integration, and test. Tasking will include development of mission critical software & hardware requirements. The candidate will be responsible for development of requirements using SysML diagrams and constructs. The candidate will be responsible for completion of systems engineering related tasks to meet cost and schedule. Knowledge of system engineering process desired. Experience with the C programming language, algorithm and software development is desired.
Performs requirements development, verification and validation, cost and risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Ability to perform data analysis and code inspection in and/or to troubleshoot element and system level issues. Work in a team environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test. Responsibilities will also include interfacing with the customer in performing test and evaluation activities; interfacing with internal software teams to isolate and fix issues as they arise for various functional areas. Supporting the various testing groups, waterfront installation and testing in-port or at-sea. Domestic and International travel may be required.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent/related field.
• Minimum six (6) years experience in concept development, system design, performance requirements definition, integration and test of large real-time systems.
• Availability to travel domestically and internationally as required by the supported program.
• Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as required by the supported program.
• Ability to attain and maintain a Secret DoD clearance.
• Waterfront Aegis integration and test experience onboard Aegis cruisers and destroyers
• Experience in operations/performance analyses of complex weapon systems and/or Aegis Combat Systems.
• System-level integration and verification of Aegis Weapon System and Aegis Combat System system-level requirements
• Experience working closely with USN customer and customer representatives in defining test plans, procedures resolving test documentation comments, defining test schedules and ensuring concurrence on verified requirements.
• Experience working Foreign Military Sales and Direct Commercial Sales on international programs
• Experience working closely with international military customer representatives (Japan, South Korea, Australia, Spain and/or Norway).
• Detailed technical knowledge of the physical and functional characteristics of the Aegis Weapons System elements
• Knowledgeable on Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) concepts and system design implementation into the Aegis Combat System
• Thorough understanding of the computer program development and test processes.
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving, leadership skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex computer programs.
• Demonstrated strong teamwork, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments.
• Experience working on one or more of the following areas: concept development; system design; performance requirements definition, development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test; integration and test of large real-time systems; analysis.
• Knowledgeable of common source library and agile application
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs