Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Description: At Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Martin employee. Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The System Engineer will be responsible for the following:
Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies and recommended requirements allocation to translate customer requirements into system level specifications. Performs system integration and verification testing. Responsibilities will also include interfacing with the customer in performing test and evaluation activities; interfacing with internal software teams to isolate and fix issues as they arise for various functional areas; and supporting the various testing groups; support waterfront installation and testing in-port or at-sea.
- BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Analytics or equivalent.
- Experience working in one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test.
- Hands on experience dealing with network and computer technologies.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Proficient in the usage and application of C++/Python or similar programming language.
- SysML Behavior/functional modeling and
- Experience in command and control, organic sensors, radars, and systems design is desired
- Algorithm definition/development
- Sensor design/integration
- ET&E, regression, software programming (C/)
- - Data analysis and automated testing/scripting
- Familiarity with PC and workstation design tools and environments used for system and subsystem engineering.
- Experience in the integration and test of complex systems and subsystems in Command and Control experience is desired.
- Knowledge of system engineering process desired.
language, algorithm and software development is desired.
- Familiarity with computer architectures and algorithm development for a range of system/subsystem applications.
- Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs