HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Division Coordinator Nurse Residency in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our* Nurse Residency Clinical Education* department. Submit your application today!
We are seeking aCoordinator Nurse Residency for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Grand Strand Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Clinical Educator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The*Coordinator Nurse Residency * is responsible for assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating the educational programs aimed at successful transition of new Registered Nurses through professional development. Join our dynamic team today where you will have a direct impact on the delivery of care in our hospital.
What you will do in this role:
- You will lead the development, coordination, managing, facilitating, conducting, and evaluating on-boarding and orientation programs for the new Registered Nurse.
- You will provides and assists with orientation/onboarding programs to promote employee retention throughout the division.
- You will conduct orientation in a manner that facilitates a positive learning environment. Incorporates organizational values/culture in the orientation process.
- You will collaborate with partners in planning and decision making to achieve the desired results
You will serve as a role model for organizational and personal commitment to new employee success.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold Compact/Multi-State RN License
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical related field required; Master’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical field
- A current BLS from American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross is required
- 5 years of experience in acute care; 3 years of experience in clinical education
- Certification as NPD Practitioner and/or clinical certification as recognized by American Nurse Credentialing Center preferred Grand Strand Medical Center located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC is a 360 plus bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Grand Strand Medical Center is recognized by the Join Commission for the following programs: chest pain, knee and hip replacement and sepsis. In addition, we have received awards from the American Heart Association for our treatment of heart attacks and strokes Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Educator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Division Coordinator Nurse Residency
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 27513-23334