HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Cath Lab Supervisor in N Richland Hills, Texas
Medical City Heart & Spine Hospital Registered Nurse / RN - Cardiac Cath Lab Supervisor Full- Time, Days no Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor, Cardiac Cath Labfor our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Supervisor for the Cardiac Cath Lab will:
• Ensure daily procedures and patient care are complete with a high degree of quality and timeliness, using appropriate resources and teamwork.
• Accountable for monthly staffing (daily and call) schedules and daily assignments, based on documented competency of staff. This will include PTO and call.
• Oversight of daily staff accountability and service standards in conjunction with the Six Keys and the Patient Promise.
• Resource person for all diagnostic and interventional invasive cardiology procedures. This will include supply, operation equipment, monitoring, imaging and use of medical devices.
• Accountable for maintenance and repair process for Cath Lab equipment, including MACLAB and Cardiolab.
• Recognize the role of lead EP Specialist /RN in a positive, professional work environment that ensures high patient, employee and physician satisfaction.
• Ensure proper documentation standards, adhering to TJC, CMS and hospital guidelines, assisting with audits as needed.
• Accountable for Quality Improvement by adhering to regulatory standards and public reporting (ACC, ICD. LAA registry) (TJC, VVP, OSHA, etc.)
• Assist with daily patient and employee rounding as determined by manager/director.
• Participates in department specific process improvement, education, and staff competency
• Accountable for timely completion of employee annual performance evaluation with oversight of manager/director.
• Accountable in daily charging/coding and inventory practices. Oversight of PAR levels in an appropriate and financially responsible with the guidelines provided in conjunction with supply management.
• Accountable for daily productivity targets and staffing.
• Accountable for accurate timecard records.
• Responsible for Radiation Right Standards as directed by the Cardiovascular Clinical Services Group.
• Must be able to perform all Cath Lab duties associated under their license and be flexible to take call as needed.
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements and have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
_Education/Experience:_ * Graduate of accredited school of nursing if RN OR Graduate of an accredited school of radiology. * BSN required * Five years prior experience in a cardiac catheterization lab required * One year of progressive supervisory role experience preferred
_License and Certifications_ _ _ • Current License as a RN or RCIS • Current American Heart Association BLS provider • American Heart Association ACLS Provider • American Heart Association PALS Provider preferred
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Cardiac Cath Lab Supervisor
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-Medical City North Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-143233