HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Nashville, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a CT Technologist today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a CT Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* You will demonstrate an understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and medical terminology.
* You will maintain a high degree of accuracy in positioning and exposure technique.
* You will maintain knowledge about radiation protection and safety.
* You will prepare for and assist the radiologist in the completion of intricate computed tomography examinations, including a range of tissue biopsies and fluid drainages.
* You will be the primary liaison between patients and departmental physicians and other members of the support team.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our CT Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduation from an accredited education program in Radiologic technology.
- ARRT R.T. (R)(denotes successful completion of the ARRT certification examination) (or registry eligible) or
- ARRT R.T. (R)(CT) (denotes successful completion of the computed tomography advanced-level examination)
- 1 year post-graduate experience – optional
- Must obtain CT registration within 12 months of hire
- American Heart Association BLS certification required. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Skyline Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06020-83845