HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Facilities Management Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Facilities Project Analyst? At Parallon, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need.
At Parallon, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs/Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Facilities Project Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
The Parallon Facilities Project and Vendor Analyst will assist the Director, Assistant Facilities Management Manager and Project Managers of Parallon Facilities with financial documentation processing, analysis, invoice processing and coordinate small facilities projects and have the ability to back up the receptionist as well as the manager.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Facilitates contractor/vendor payment process.
- Participates in preparing contracts for capital projects.
- Creates purchase requisitions and communicates PO numbers to vendors.
- Works closely with all facility vendors on reconciling of quotes and invoicing.
- Tracking of Budget, quotes, spend, invoice reconciliation for Facility Management project budgets
- Works closely with Finance, Accounting, and Internal Audit to reconcile issues.
- Provides spend information to Facilities Director to provide to Corporate Tax or other departments
- Works closely with FM team, PMs, finance and accounting team to keep financials up to date, create budgets and budget status snapshots
- Provides timely responses to contractors/vendors as needed.
- Thorough understanding and application of debits/credits and asset depreciation.
- Acts ethically and in accordance with GAAP & Sarbanes-Oxley accounting requirements and Parallon’s Code of Conduct.
- High proficiency with MS Excel and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new systems and become the SME on Lawson purchasing, e-builder, tracking.
- Coordinate small facility projects.
- Backup to Assistant Facilities Manager and Receptionist
- Continuous process improvement and thorough documentation.
- Back up for facilities management mailbox.
- Basic knowledge of fire suppression systems, ups, generators and CRAC units, basic power engineering equipment terminology
Assist in the annual budget preparation process.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred - may be substituted with appropriate experience
- One to three years Facilities, property or office management experience.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Excel and MS Office Suite
- Budget creation, PO creation, Invoice tracking.
- Financial systems knowledge
- HCA and/or Parallon facilities management experience knowledge a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Ability to view financial items related to facilities budget and facility project budgets in detailed manner, understand all aspects of project financials, and report financial project status as requested
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Budget creation, PO creation, Invoice tracking a plus
- Experience in lease tracking database entry and management a plus.
- FMP a plus
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where over 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Facilities Project Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Facilities Management Analyst
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Capitol View Bldg 1600
Requisition ID: 10251-4195