HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Technologist in Nashville, Tennessee
This position will service our new TriStar Century Farms Free-Standing Emergency Department, which is set to open in June 2021!
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Medical Technologist today with TriStar Century Farms Free-Standing Emergency Department.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Medical Technologist our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will utilize Licensed Medical Technician skills and training to perform testing of samples of blood, urine and other body fluids to obtain information utilized in diagnosis and evaluation of a patient’s medical situations.
- You will fulfill departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of the hospital.
- You will promote a supportive environment that encourages collegiality.
We are excited to open a brand new facility, TriStar Century Farms Free-Standing Emergency Department. This new facility will have 11 beds and is located in Antioch right off of Hickory Hollow Parkway. This facility will be an extension of TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. Along with ED beds, the facility will house a trauma room and behavioral health capabilities. Construction is set to be complete by June 2021. TriStar Southern Hills has been serving our community for more than 40 years and is a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. With 127 beds, TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Technologist qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Completion of the necessary courses as required by the State of Tennessee Health Licensing Board to qualify as a Licensed Medical Technician.
- Must maintain valid State of Tennessee license.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Medical Technologist
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Southern Hills Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00145-89340