HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Pathology Clinical Analyst WFH in Nashville, Tennessee
We are seeking a Senior Pathology Clinical Analyst like you to join our organization.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match [3%-9% of pay based on years of service])
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Senior Clinical Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As the Senior Clinical Analyst you will be a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications. Your primary responsibilities include the leadership and facilitation of the facility’s core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities, second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources, and leadership of new module/application testing and implementation for the facility. You will provide project leadership for facility-based implementations of clinical applications software releases and new products. You may be dedicated to a specific facility or may operate across a geographic zone and serve multiple facilities.
DUTIES ICLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Serving as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications
• You will lead and facilitate the facility’s core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities and resources; provides status on user issues
• You will serve as project leader for facility-based implementations of clinical applications software releases and new products
• Providing on-call assistance as needed
• You will work with the Division Clinical Specialist Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and implementation for the facility
• Coordinating facility clinical application reporting requests and assist with defining report requirements and validate reporting results
• You will perform quality audits and track metrics related to clinical application
• Clinical operations and process understanding
• Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO
• Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated customer orientation
• Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
• Demonstrated advanced computer skills
• Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
• Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
Bachelor’s degree preferred
A minimum of three years of experience in clinical application support
Valid state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
HCA Healthcare has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of its World’s Most Ethical Companies for ten consecutive years, and we are proud of the impact we are having in our communities through employment, investment and charitable giving. In addition, HCA Healthcare pays significant taxes that help pay for vital community infrastructure, and we also provide charity care, uninsured discounts and other uncompensated care at a cost of $3.7 billion annually. We are making the communities we serve healthier and stronger.
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising more than 180 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Senior Director of IT opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Senior Pathology Clinical Analyst WFH
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-ITG Shared Services – Field
Requisition ID: 27912-16259