HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Ultrasound Technologist PRN in Nashville, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Ultrasonographer today with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Ultrasonographer our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Job Summary: * You will perform a variety of technical procedures that require rational independent judgement, ingenuity, and initiative in performing Ultrasounds and Radiology procedures with basic departmental functions and goals. * You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the Competency Validation Checklist(s). * You will meet mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually and reviewed quarterly, as listed on the Performance Management Plan (PMP). * You will monitor patient wait times throughout the shift via the tracker systems, as well as by other means, to ensure patient wait times are kept at a minimum. Serving our community for more than 30 years, HCA TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. With 126 beds, TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Ultrasonographer qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- RDMS or RDMS registry eligible is required.
- RDMS(RVT) is strongly encouraged for all sonographers. One year of experience and Registry in the remaining sub-specialties is preferred.
- RDCS registry is preferred for echocardiography. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Ultrasound Technologist PRN
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Southern Hills Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00145-89511