HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Underpayment Analyst WFH in Nashville, Tennessee
_Schedules Within the Work Hours of 6am - 6pm Central Time _
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As an Underpayment Analyst, you will be responsible for researching and resolving Underpayments. Our Discrepancy Resolution Team is dedicated to exceptional customer service and toensure quality care can be delivered to our patients.
In this role you will:
- Perform and validate discrepancy reason coding of underpayment inventory
- Pursue additional payment from payers on underpayment discrepancies through various means of communication, such as telephonically, online or via payment package processes
- Overcome objections that prevent payment of the claim
- Gain commitment for payment through concise and factual collection techniques
- Communicate trends to management as identified
- Facilitate correction of non-payment related underpayment discrepancies through I-plan changes or coordination with other departments as needed
- Identify and communicate trends to management, including those that might be appropriate for the dispute resolution process
- Escalate accounts to appropriate individuals at the payer and via SSC management as needed, including accounts with lack of timely payer response
Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account.
High School diploma or GED preferred.
- One year of related experience required.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Underpayment Analyst WFH
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Payer Specialization Unit
Requisition ID: 26875-194763