HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Underpayment Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Underpayment Analyst Work From Home - Full Time
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitiousUnderpayments Analystto help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As anUnderpayment Analyst, you will beresponsible for researching and resolving Underpayments.
What you will do in this role:
• Perform and validate discrepancy reason coding of underpayment inventory
• Pursue additional payment from payers on underpayment discrepancies through various means of communication, such as telephonically, online or via payment package processes.
• Overcome objections that prevent payment of the claim
• Gain commitment for payment through concise and factual collection techniques.
• Communicate trends to management as identified
• Facilitate correction of non-payment related underpayment discrepancies through I-plan changes or coordination with other departments as needed
• Identify and communicate trends to management, including those that might be appropriate for the dispute resolution process
• Escalate accounts to appropriate individuals at the payer and via SSC management as needed, including accounts with lack of timely payer response
• Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account. • Meet the productivity and quality standards of the organization
Work schedule - Monday - Friday (7a-3:30p)
EDUCATION High school diploma or GED required.
EXPERIENCE One year of related experience required.
Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Underpayment Analyst
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Payer Specialization Unit
Requisition ID: 26875-188962