Cardinal Health Account Consultant, Territory Management in New Jersey
The Account Consultant for Non-Acute Care (Physician Office Account Manager) is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex account matrix management.
- Expand executive presence and expand supply chain support across existing customer’s strategic needs.
- Manage basic service needs on a daily basis by facilitating routine customer transactions for the customer’s non-acute facilities located across assigned set of customers.
- Drive operational excellence and maximize customer loyalty. Assists with process improvement projects as needed.
- Lead data collection and reporting to support initiatives and basic business needs
- Coordinate internal and external resources to maintain the relationship, improve mutual profitability, and create intended value
What is expected of you and others at this level in Direct Sales for functional success
- Customer’s primary point of contact for non-acute problem resolution & project identification.
- Ensure appropriate penetration of Cardinal Health products into non-acute channel; identify and qualify new revenue opportunities; develop plans for introducing new solutions.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of customer relationship management, sales, and operations functions
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
- Participates in the development of policies & procedures to achieve goals, specifically regarding standardization of customer price, product & process efficiencies.
- Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking & evaluating customer pain points.
- Proactively manage fill-rate performance by leading medical group to develop list of pre-approved substitutes for high usage items.
- Bring forward recommendations on rightsizing of localized inventory, as well as par-level adjustment opportunities based on seasonality & historical usage.
Professional Experience, Qualifications & Attributes
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- At least 2 years sales experience, healthcare preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Strong planning, forecasting, negotiation and presentation skills
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Has an enterprise perspective
- Is aspirational and confident
- Has personal courage and is resilient
- Willing to roll up their sleeves
- Focused on getting the right things done
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs