S&P Global Head of Corporate Responsibility & Diversity in New York, New York
S&P Global Corporate
Senior Director, Head of Corporate Responsibility & Diversity
14 (relevant for internal applicants only)
New York, NY
- The Corporate Responsibility & Diversity team is essential in bringing our values of integrity, excellent and relevance to life. Our mission is to build more inclusive and sustainable economies and communities through our people, product and partnerships. We drive and govern diversity and inclusion efforts across the organization to support an organizational climate in which every voice is valued.
This role will lead a global team focused on enhancing internal and external engagement on CR and Diversity, enabling S&P Global employees to positively impact communities where we work and live, and actively managing S&P Global s environmental, governance and social (ESG) profile.
Support the S&P Global Foundation in its goal to find the essential connections between our skills and the needs of society.
Play a key role in ensuring the effective and efficient management of the S&P Global Foundation, strategic diversity initiatives and broad Corporate Responsibility activities.
What s in it for You:
The S&P Global Corporate Responsibility and Diversity team is seeking aSenior Director, Corporate Responsibility & Diversityresponsible for global execution of all Corporate Responsibility & Diversity programs for S&P Global.
This critical role will serve as a liaison with S&P Global s business divisions and functions to CR, Diversity and Sustainability related matters; manage our annual reporting, disclosure and ESG engagement; and, actively partner with the People and Public Affairs teams to enhance S&P Global s visibility and reputation.
Lead a global team focused on delivering a global portfolio of diversity, ESG and CR-related employee engagement programs, robust internal and external communications and strategic execution of community outreach and volunteerism, as well as grant partnerships via the S&P Global Foundation.
This critical role will work alongside the Chief Corporate Responsibility & Diversity Officer and engage with senior stakeholders across the organization to ensure strategic business alignment.
- - CR Strategy & Program Management:*
- - Manage team to drive overall CR Strategy including development, implementation and promotion
- - Global Diversity & Inclusion:*
- - Lead the D&I team, working across the People organization and other business functions on the development and implementation of diversity and inclusion strategies.
- - Key Stakeholder Engagement:*
- - Develop and execute broad-based global internal and external stakeholder engagement strategy
- - Thought Leadership, Recognition & Communication:*
- - Drive external recognition to promote company s Diversity & Inclusion, CR and ESG performance and global recognition
- - Strategic Grantmaking & Community Employee Engagement:*
- - Responsible for directing full complement of grantmaking and community programs globally
- - ESG Integration:*
- - Advance ESG integration and management to enhance S&P Global s ESG performance and reporting
Bachelor s degree and a minimum of 10-12 years of experience
Proven, progressive experience in an enterprise-wide function, with demonstrated effectiveness leading global initiatives or similar corporate responsibility and diversity initiatives and programs.
Strong leadership track record, with a global and strategic mindset
An exceptional influencer with solid interpersonal skills and executive presence
An inspirational leader who demonstrates leadership with integrity, accountability, and trust
Generate pragmatic solutions to real or potential problems and recognize and leverage key opportunities
- Strong service orientation and excellent written - verbal communication skills
Ability to navigate complex environments, and help build relationships with a variety of stakeholders and organizations
Advanced program management skills including the ability to adapt to a changing environment and managing a wide variety of projects and superb budget management skills
Ability to travel as needed
Experience and background in a similar position and interest in the nonprofit and philanthropic sector, a plus
A passion for diversity and experience in developing and implementing innovative D&I strategies for large organizations
Strong EQ and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed, geographically diverse organization
S&P Global Corporate:
At S&P Global, we don t give you intelligencewe give you essential intelligence. The
essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We re the world s
foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and
commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market
Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race - ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
- S&P Global Jobs