MasterCard Content Strategy Analyst II in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Content Strategy Analyst II
"Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
• Creates, codes, manages, and delivers technical content that allows clients to navigate Mastercard's self-service tools and optimizes the customer user experience
• Accountable for structuring content framework, defining taxonomy and building scalable software solutions to house technical content
• Develops high quality technical content as a included in manuals, communications, online help/web content, presentations and e-learning courses
• Leverages technical knowledge to create, organize and update content through Darwin Information Type Architecture(DITA) based, XML, API and other emerging content management technologies
• Collaborates with other developers, information architects and editors to develop technical content that is clear, concise and effective with the end-user in mind
• Leads projects/initiatives as an individual contributor
• May provide guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience leveraging technical expertise to develop technical content that maximizes opportunities for re-use
• Experience researching and responding to moderately complex content issues and inquiries
• Experience using established and emerging content management technologies
• Experience adhering to established content and taxonomy standards and guidelines"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114620