HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist PRN in Ogden, Utah
Occupational Therapist - PRN Ogden Regional Medical Center Acute Rehab Center
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Occupational Therapist.
Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter atKaren.Nay@hcahealthcare.comor call/text at (385) 237-7440.
As an Occupational Therapist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
- You will provide evaluation, implementation of Plan of Care, and treatment of patients with physical/cognitive disabilities and pain within the scope of practice of a licensed Occupational Therapist.
- You will participate in a multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement therapeutic interventions and instructional programs pertinent to Occupational Therapy for a variety of patient populations.
- You will be responsible for understanding current treatment philosophy and procedures and documenting treatments in a compliant manner.
- You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- You will instruct and supervise Students and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants in the proper handling and treatment of assigned patients.
- You will participate in operational aspects of the department, including performance improvement activities within the department and CQI activities.
- You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in occupational therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional’s maternity care ranks in the nation’s top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: * Current State of Utah Occupational Therapist Licensure required. * American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification EDUCATION: * * Requires completion of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program resulting in at least a Bachelor's Degree. *EXPERIENCE: * One year of related work experience in an acute-care setting is preferred, but not required.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Occupational Therapist PRN
Location: Utah-Ogden-Ogden Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06030-54225