HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager in Ogden, Utah
RN Case Manager Ogden Regional Medical Center
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Case Manager.
Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Case Manager you will be joining a collaborative team that is dedicated to serving others in need and also supporting one another. Your acute care background as a registered nurse will give you the experience you need to be highly successful in helping our patient population in impactful ways. In this role:
- You will be responsible for promoting patient-centered care by coordinating the plan of care for the patient stay and managing the length of stay.
- You will ensure appropriate resource management and develop a safe and appropriate discharge plan in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- You will facilitate the progression and transition of care using established criteria and in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team.
- You will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
- You will direct activities to identify and provide for the needs of the under-resourced patient population to include patient education activities, patient assistance programs, and community-based resources.
- You will identify patients who are at risk for adverse outcomes during the transition from one level of care to another and, in partnership with Social Services, ensure the post-acute medical needs and levels of care are appropriate for those patients.
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional’s maternity care ranks in the nation’s top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Utah or RN compact license from participating compact states.
- BSN preferred.
- 5 years of nursing experience with 2 years of critical care experience _or _3 years nursing experience with 2 years of Case Management experience preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Certification in case management or utilization review preferred.
- InterQual experience preferred.
Job: *Case Management
Title: RN Case Manager
Location: Utah-Ogden-Ogden Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06030-58715