Cardinal Health WaveMark Account Manager, Customer Relation in Ohio
What Trusted Advisement contributes to Cardinal Health
Trusted Advisement is responsible for providing technical and professional expertise during the sales process, which may directly influence the following: the crafting of the sales proposal, the operational requirements or risk, the customer's willingness to buy Cardinal Health's solution (Why Cardinal Health?), the timing (Why Now?), or the customer's satisfaction, and contract negotiations.
Cardinal Health is seeking a Regional Account Manager (Ohio, North Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia) focused on relationships that foster a professional, successful customer experience and long-term relationships with new and existing customers. Candidate must be able to articulate benefits and adoption strategies to customers and ultimately own responsibility for account renewals. Responsible for ongoing consultative support to the hospital (regular visits to review hospital utilization of product features and functions, phone support to hospital users, and regular business reviews including analysis of success metrics). Master the full range of products/services and keep up with new product introductions. Oversee the implementation, adoption, and integration of WaveMark products within customers system infrastructure.
- Review and understand the customers business climate and goals and discuss how we can use technology to help them achieve their goals.
- Use data and statistics to identify patterns, using them for enriching recommendations for process/product improvements.
- Deliver sustainable cultural and behavioral changes to build an Operational Excellence culture including support functions, through coaching, mentoring and influencing customer employees.
- Responsible for customer advocacy to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner while
- Provide accounts with support on day-to-day basis in using the WaveMark system to achieve maximum value
- In person visits every 45 days and touch base calls on a more frequent basis
- Help to educate the customer on existing or new functionality within the system
- Drive customers to optimization phase where they have fully established WaveMark as a critical component to their operations.
- Act as an intermediary between the business owners and the technical personnel to ensure that the correct technical solution is being deployed in order to address the needs of the business owner.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Finance, or Economics preferred
- Minimum 2 years of implementation/operations/consulting experience in Healthcare Industry preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Account Management, technical experience with systems architecture, API usage and the fundamentals of computer science preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Customer service, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Process improvement experience with Lean/Six Sigma background
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs