Lockheed Martin Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) in Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future! We believe by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee!
Develops, implements, and administers Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) security policies and procedures for classified/proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Responsibilities include supporting the RMS Special Programs Division and all assigned duties as required. Successful candidate should have a high level of understanding and be able to implement security requirements applied to SCI and SAP operations. This position is in Orlando FL and primarily first shift, but mission requirements may necessitate extended hours or other shift work. Selected candidate will be responsible for a diverse scope of functions to include but not limited to:
1. Performing as the Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) / Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO); such as preparing, organizing, and filing all program security paperwork to include Self-Inspection Checklists, Fixed Facility Checklists, OPSEC Plans, Transportation Plans, Destruction Plans, and other associated CONOPs as may be required.
2. Administering the SCI Nomination process by processing and preparing SCI Nomination packages.
3. Administering the SAP PERSEC Nomination process by processing and preparing SAP Nomination packages.
4. Classified document control to include maintenance logs tracking documents and equipment in transition. Program Asset tracking and updating asset information in the Security Information Management System (SIMS). Processes and tracks incoming and outgoing Visit Authorization Requests.
5. Maintaining all end of day logs, safe checks, visitor logs and pass down logs.
6. Provide security escorting for uncleared personnel as required.
7. Conduct annual Security Education Training and Awareness (SETA) campaigns; protects against the Insider Threat.
8. Processes and tracks foreign travel requests.
9. Assist Program Management Team(s) by ensuring operations are within compliant Security regulations per customer requirements
Must have a thorough understanding of industrial security regulations and procedures, including experience administering provisions of the NISPOM, DOD 5105.21 Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Manuals, Intelligence Community Directives; ICD 705; and DOD 5205.07 Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manuals Volumes 1-4. An active TS clearance with an investigation within 6 years; with SCI eligibility, as well as the ability to obtain and maintain program access(es).
1. Previous experience as a CSSO or CPSO; and/or experienced Industrial Security professional.
2. Previous experience as a Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO).
3. Experienced Security professional capable of building effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers alike.
4. Candidate would have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. Be well organized and able to work in a fast paced, constantly changing, and dynamic work environments.
5. Candidate would be a quick learner and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team; motivated, disciplined self starter a plus!
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs