Lockheed Martin Human Resources Business Partner in Orlando, Florida
Description: The successful candidate for this HR Business Partner (HRBP) role will support multiple client groups within the Missiles and Fire Control Operations Organization and will be an integral part of the client's leadership team.
The Operations HRBP will work closely with Functional Operations directors and leaders across the enterprise to develop strategies and deliver HR initiatives and processes such as talent management, salary planning, performance management, promotion planning, and rewards & recognition to enable client groups to meet their business objectives. While performing in this role, it is expected that the HRBP will be responsive, proactive and maintain excellent customer satisfaction levels across Operations and the HR community.
In order to be effective in this role, the HRBP must consistently demonstrate the interpersonal skills necessary to interact with employees and all levels of leadership. It is expected that the HRBP will engage with employees to confidentially address concerns and provide support to functional leadership, addressing employee relations and organizational issues. The HRBP will coordinate with resources from HR Centers of Expertise and other organizations to proactively work through complex problems and formulate/propose actionable solutions to deliver integrated people solutions.
Through the application of systems thinking, the HRBP will identify opportunities to engage with leadership on strategic initiatives, demonstrate Human Resources value, and ensure commitments to corporate initiatives are met.
Additionally, the HRBP must be able set high standards of performance for themselves and others, be professional in both word and actions in any situation, have an analytical mindset, and demonstrate self-awareness and learning agility.
This position will require travel to MFC domestic site locations.
Desired Skills: • Prior experience performing in a HR Business Partner role
• Prior experience working in a Lockheed Martin HR role; familiarity with Lockheed Martin policies, procedures and practices.
• Demonstrated proficiency in using MS Excel and working complex projects requiring data analysis
• Experience in talent assessment, organization design, organization effectiveness and leadership development.
• Proficient in using LM People.
• Advanced degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or other related discipline.
• SHRM certification.
•Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Human Resource Management, Business or related discipline
• Prior experience in one or more HR disciplines, such as HRBP, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Labor Relations, or Training and Development
• Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually. Leverages relationships to influence decisions. Ability to collaborate as an effective team member.
• Ability to maintain company and employee confidentiality and handle sensitive proprietary information in an appropriate manner.
• Demonstrated understanding of employment and labor laws.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results.
• Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and managing complex tasks.
• Self-starter and ability to perform with minimal supervision;
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Overall track record of success as demonstrated by strong performance in prior related assignments.
• Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed.
• Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.