Lockheed Martin Indian Multi-Role Helicopter (MRH) Program Project Manager in Orlando, Florida
Description: • This position will support the industrial development/offset program of the Indian MRH program.
• Examines financial plans and data to develop recommendations on offset business cases
• Monitors India MRH Offset Program Team finances (CAM) and liaison with Program and Functional Finance teams
• Identifies necessary materials and resources, develops and supports offset project plans, offset project schedules, and partners with corresponding program and functional personnel to ensure success of assigned activities
• Acts as a Offsets program team member for all assigned program issues and support which includes working with key suppliers/vendors, in conjunction with the RMS India MRH Sourcing Team.
• Participates in engagements and interactions with international industry and foreign governments offset organizations to understand applicable regulations and expectations.
• Assists in development and maintenance of offset agreements with offset customers.
• Supports the development of offset-related agreement with Indian industrial beneficiaries in collaboration with the RMS MRH Sourcing Team.
• Implements offset program requirements that satisfy commitments on schedule and within program budget.
• Prepares reports on offset progress, and ensures offset commitments are implemented in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
• Activities may include, although will not be limited to: identification, documenting and development of applicable process and procedures, support of offset project development, proposal development, development of program metrics and tracking of program progress.
• U.S Citizen
• Experience in one/more of the following areas:
- International Programs
- International Contract Negotiations or Negotiations
- Program Management
- Supplier Management or Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Development/Offset program/project management
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) process understanding
• Familiarity with proposal writing, ability to develop and / or evaluate business plans and financial risk analysis.
• Familiarity with EVMS and knowledge of CAM responsibility – Finance Background and Career interest
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work in both a team environment as well as independently with guidance from senior members of the organization
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs