ManpowerGroup Driver in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Do you have delivery and construction experience? Have you been responsible for delivering materials to job sites? Manpower is hiring a Driver for our client in Oshkosh. We are looking for individuals with prior delivery driving experience who are comfortable using hand/power tools and operating a forklift.
What's in it for you:
● Full time hours
● 5am-3pm (Monday-Friday with mandatory overtime as needed)
● $13.00-$15.00 per hour
● Safe working environment
● Advancement opportunities
● Temporary to Hire, based on performance
What the job is:
● Driving a delivery van to deliver materials to jobsites (Non-DOT)
● Delivery area is throughout the state of Wisconsin
● All day trips, no overnights
● Load truck with product for delivery using a forklift
● Unload truck at the jobsite
● Push, pull and lift up to 50lbs
● Maintain shop organization and cleanliness
What you bring to the job:
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● Must have a valid driver's license
● Must be at least 21 years old
● Forklift experience
● Ability to lift 50-75lbs frequently
● Strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
● Positive attitude and the ability to work professionally with others
● Ability to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
Stop your job search and apply today.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs